I have been with Mediacom for two years, and many years previous to my last move. Yesterday, my second tv (with no box) stopped received cable channels and today NEITHER of them do.

After waiting for 30 minutes on hold (I'm at work) I hung up. Makes me wonder if my service sucks worse than normal now, since I am disconnecting in two weeks? My experience with Dish has been absolutely wonderful. Nice people and they all talk ENGLISH.

Really can not wait until I am no longer with this company. Rude doesn't even come close at all.

Review about: Mediacom Tv Service.

Comments

I have been with mediacom since 2005.I have a bundle,cable,internet and phone.I am now paying $200.18 a month.Most of the channels on my box are not accessible without paying more.The service goes out quite frequently.Have the time the phone does not work,and the internet goes out while your surfing from one site to another.My modem completely stopped working 2 weeks ago.I called them to schedule a time to come and fix it and they said it would be 4 days.They were going to come by the next Thursday.Instead they called on Wednesday wanting to come by.Of course I did not get the call because my modem was out.I called them when they did not show on time they said since I missed the appointment I would have to wait another week.I am so tired of messing around with these idiots.

MediacomSupport

That is not the type of service you should be receiving from Mediacom. I would love to help get this problem resolved for you. Please email your phone number or account number to socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and I will do what I can to make things right.

Thanks,