Signed a two year contract for a home with 4 people. $80.00 a year.

2nd year, kept service but transferred to a 2 person home in same area.....now charges are $100.00! Mediacom agent says " you signed a 2 year contract....we have it on recording...there's nothing we can do to lower your charges".....RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE! SO I'm paying MORE for LESS SERVICE! DIRECT TV doesn't service the area, otherwise, I would DUMP MEDIACOM RIGHT NOW !

On top of that, I can't get an appointment to turn on service at new location for 10 MORE DAYS !

Just to 'flip a switch' ! THEY SUCK !

Review about: Mediacom Tv Service.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

joeyjones
Davenport, Iowa, United States #701922

The second year of the contract goes up twenty dollars.. it is in the contract that you agreed to. Blame yourself

MediacomSupport
Buena Park, California, United States #694579

Hello,

I will be happy to review your account to see what can be done here. Please email me at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and I will do what I can to make things right.

Thanks,

Mediacom Social Media Team

Middletown, New York, United States #692240

What horsecrap is this complaint. ALL 2 year deals go up in the 2nd year, it is in every single contract. I honestly believe the complainer is lying, we hear it all the time. Every time we review the recording, the customer is lying.

Direct TV doesnt service your area? Or is your credit way too low for them? I bet it is credit. You don't want to keep your commitment, and are lying to get out of it, so you obviously don't have good credit.

Flip a switch? What a ***. There is no switch to flippin switch! We have to come to your hillbilly Georgia hovel, and remove put a device called a TAP on to the cable line, and remove the block. It is also the first weeks of August, the most heavy time for installs and relocations. Are you that *** you don't realize that each tech and installer can only work a certain number of hours a day and week? We keep our staffing level to meet our average needs, not our peek needs, otherwise we would be paying people to sit around and work maybe 2 appointments a day.(actually the customer would be paying for that).

So, in conclusion, you are a *** Georgia hillbilly redneck that needs to shut the *** up, pay your bills, and stop being cheap and stop lying.

to adude #692389

And this is your average Mediacom employee, also known as a poopslug.