I signed up for Mediacom & a contract tech installed it on a Monday. When he left he knew we did not have the HD channels. An hour later we didn't have any channels & kept getting an error message. Originally I was scheduled to have 4 TV's hooked up but Mediacom could not run the cable and take it through the wall. So I had an extra receiver at my house. The tech called me back to find out what was going on and he said the receiver was bad. A brand new receiver bad in an hour. He said they would have to get a replacement. I asked why he couldn't use the other one I already had but could not hook up. He said no, it didn't work that way. After over an hour on the phone with Mediacom, the tech and everyone blaming each other and me, I pulled the whole thing and took it back.

I called Dish but because I have so many trees, they can't hook me up. Called Mediacom again. Went through the whole order process again and they were suppose to come 12-24 between 10 & 12. I called at 11:15 to make sure we were still scheduled and yes we were. At 2:00 I received a call from Mediacom. Their was a family emergency and the tech had to go home. I asked why it took so long to call me. I waited all day for nothing. Waste of my time. And instead of trying to make things right, they put you on the bottom of the list for next service. They offer nothing to the customer, no apologies, no let me make this right. They don't care. I called to speak to a manager and am still waiting. Mediacom has the worse customer service. One person decided she did not want to talk to me during the middle of the conversation and just transferred me. No warning, just transferred.

Some day a company will come in with good service and put them completely out of business. I just hope they don't hire Mediacom people.

Review about: Mediacom Customer Care.

Comments

MediacomSupport
Fullerton, California, United States #766906

Hello

I do apologize for the recent problems you have had with your Mediacom services. This is definitely not what we expect to provide to any of our customers. If you need any further assistance, please contact us at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and I will do what I can to make things right.

Thanks,