1. Tivo technology compared to Dish / Direct is 5 years behind
2. Cable channels are all over the map. No rythm or reason to them.
3. If you want to watch TV anywhere you have to sign up for every ones site. ABC.com, EPSN.com, etc. So all you need are 20 different logins and pwd.
4. Waited 90 minutes on "Chat Live" to find out why I did not have RedZone. After 30 minutes of chatting they finally decided I needed to call. Which would have been another 90 minutes
5. Transferring phone took 15 days, 3 phone calls, and 3 chat on lines to get is setup.
Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Tv Service.
Reason of review: Poor customer service.