1. Tivo technology compared to Dish / Direct is 5 years behind
2. Cable channels are all over the map. No rythm or reason to them.
3. If you want to watch TV anywhere you have to sign up for every ones site. ABC.com, EPSN.com, etc. So all you need are 20 different logins and pwd.
4. Waited 90 minutes on "Chat Live" to find out why I did not have RedZone. After 30 minutes of chatting they finally decided I needed to call. Which would have been another 90 minutes
5. Transferring phone took 15 days, 3 phone calls, and 3 chat on lines to get is setup.
This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Mediacom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mediacom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).
The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.