Hamburg, Arkansas

I have been without cable service for two televisions for over two weeks, and by the way we are new customers less that 30 days.Mediacom tech was supposed to come to my house after 6:pm as promised no show the day of the appointment, the next day tech shows up at 2:pm and leaves a card to reschedule.

I called customer service, the representative said if we dont like the service go to another provider. We can cancel anytime. I asked to talk to a supervisor, the answer I have no supervisor. I will be writing a letter to thr CEO, BBB and the Illinois Attorney General office appeats to bait the customer with a great deal and provide no service, Mediacom needs to be held accoutable.

Clean house of rude employees with the US unemployment at 5.2 % alot of good people are looking for a job including executives.

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments

vlr

Halleluiah! How do I contact the BBB?

Criminal charges against Mediacom? Mediacom "L2Networks (“L2N“) is pursuing criminal charges against Mediacom Communications Corporation and at least one of its call-center employees (Gionna Morrow) as the Georgia-based company is alleging that there were acts..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "...an employee of Comcast came out and reinstalled the proper way but the damage had been done, both exterior and interior..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more WARNING TO ALL FORMER AND CURRENT CLIENTS OF LOCATIONS COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES IN FARMINGTON HILL Locations Commercial Real Estate Services "Joesph Barbera - Vice President, Business Brokerage for Locations Commercial Real Estate Services of Farmington Hills MI have hired FRANCES KURIAKUZ WHO HAS MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND EMBEZZLEMENT..." Read more Liberty Mutual Insurance - 2 weeks since the accident , still no rent car! Liberty Mutual Insurance "My 20 year old son and 3 of his friends took my car to go from Ft Worth to Galveston. Before they could even get there, a lady hit them..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more