Hamburg, Arkansas

I have been without cable service for two televisions for over two weeks, and by the way we are new customers less that 30 days.Mediacom tech was supposed to come to my house after 6:pm as promised no show the day of the appointment, the next day tech shows up at 2:pm and leaves a card to reschedule.

I called customer service, the representative said if we dont like the service go to another provider. We can cancel anytime. I asked to talk to a supervisor, the answer I have no supervisor. I will be writing a letter to thr CEO, BBB and the Illinois Attorney General office appeats to bait the customer with a great deal and provide no service, Mediacom needs to be held accoutable.

Clean house of rude employees with the US unemployment at 5.2 % alot of good people are looking for a job including executives.

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments

Halleluiah! How do I contact the BBB?

Buying Mediacom Cable Online Mediacom "I am writing this to share my experience of buying cable TV subscription through a website {https://mediacombundledeals.com/}. The sales staff was very pleasant and the overall experience was extremely satisfying...." Read more Mediacom - Unfinished Work Mediacom "I'm not a Mediacom customer but I have a Mediacom box in my back yard and about a year and a half ago they ran some additional cables through my..." Read more *** you mediacom, *** you. Mediacom "mediacom can literally not get a single *** thing right, and i'm almost certain the company is ran by a trained group of monkeys. im mean seriously, you can't get..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more