It's been 3 months of poorer than normal poor service. The internet service is the worst.

Pages load for up to a full minute. After loading you lose functionality for each request as simple as page up or down. When you call there's never an answer other than unplug and reboot which makes sense. Online pages from my online school now will not load completely and videos for the class is like a stop and go movie.

The last call the tech on the phone offer me the opportunity to purchase an upgrade which would provide better speeds.

The reality is the system was working although not great but now its terrible. Also at the same time logging into my internet with my cell will not connect.

I know they will not help but I will try again as we don't have options where I live.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $105. This person is overall dissatisfied with Mediacom. The most disappointing about mediacom internet service at Mediacom was no one resolves the problem Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mediacom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Mediacom to other companies on our site.

Comments