We moved the last weekend in Feb. and decided to try Mediacom again.

HUGE MISTAKE!! We've had nothing but trouble with the cable and internet! We've had techs out here at least 4 times. Now our On Demand doesn't work (for about 2 weeks) and I called again yesterday and was told that the techs are working on issues with on demand.

At first she said she would send another tech but not until Sept. 17th! REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! They a so freakin expensive and nothing works right.

That's why they make you sign a 2 year contract cause they figure everyone will want out and they will have to pay the $230 fee!! RIDICULOUS!!

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Kathywall63,

You will need to copy the email address and place it in a email directly to me from your personal email. Unless you have a mail client, clicking the email won't work.

My apologies. If you would like you can post your email here and I will email you directly.

This is for Chris from mediacom support.....I can't email you back when I click on your link. I still do not have On Demand.

MediacomSupport

Kathywall63,

Hi, I'm Chris. I'm the social media lead for Mediacom. I am very sorry for the issues you have had and would love to help. If you can reach out to me directly at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com I can look over the account and get the tech supervisor involved in getting this fixed.

Thanks!