Kelseyville, California

Mediacom has very poor internet service in my area. After MONTHS of complaints to them and dozens of false promises from them I finally cut the apron strings in January 2013.

They responded by sending me a bill for over $170. Even their records show the correct amount of a little over $31.00. I refuse to pay the $170, so they sent me to collection for the $31.00 amount.

I do not understand how they try to force me to pay $170, then take me to collection for $31. I WANT A BILL THAT IS CORRECT SO I CAN PAY IT AND BE RID OF THIS LOUSY COMPANY!

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport
Middletown, New York, United States #641021

Hello,

I understand our team has already been in touch with you regarding the billing issue. If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us again at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com

Thanks!

Mediacom Social Media Team

Middletown, New York, United States #638368

I Agree that Media Com is not good. Service takes ages, and the problem doesn't really get fixed.

I have lost internet connections multiple times daily, due to my server Media com. Some months ago we had no internet service for over a week due to an ice storm and downed trees , I asked for a refund credit on my bill they said ok, two billings later it had not shown up, I called again to see why no credit for the week of lost service, they assured me that they were waiting for "all" of the refund request to come in and they would do them all at once.

The credit never came and all one can do is change services; but I live in a rural area with no other fast internet available. If I could find another fast internet source, I would drop them.