Clearlake Oaks, California

Mediacom service is completely unreliable to say the least. We can count on at least one of our services to go out once a week.

Either the phone, cable, internet and sometimes 2 out of 3. Sometimes for 3-4 days at a time. We have had techs to our house at least 8 times in the past year and the outages don't stop. Plus it takes 3 to 4 days to even get a tech to come out!

They are either short handed or too busy working on all the issues. Customer service on the phone, (when it works) in a word, sucks. Usually very rude and short. Like they don't want to be bothered by you.

One time our phone service was going out and starting back up, going out and starting back up. The rep said she couldn't help diagnose the problem if the phone wasn't working. I said Ok send a tech out here isn't that what they are for? Well that just isn't possible because she hadn't gone through "her list".

Guess what happened? The phone cut out!!

I called back again, after the phone came back, frustrated by now and the next rep hung up on me "because she didn't like the tone in my voice". What do they expect?

Goodbuy Mediacom......

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport
Buena Park, California, United States #680782

Hello,

That is certainly not the level of service we expect to provide to our customers. I would be more than happy to help get this issue resolved. Please email me at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and I will do what I can to make things right.

Thanks,

Mediacom Social Media Team

jaredlrice
to MediacomSupport #688847

Leave it to Mediacom to answer complaints about its terrible service with a bot. Worthless company. :(