Mediacom - Unfinished Work
I'm not a Mediacom customer but I have a Mediacom box in my back yard and about a year and a half ago they ran some additional cables through my yard but it looks like they stopped halfway through and left.There are 7 or 8 cables running above ground, and the box was left laying on the ground with all the connections exposed.
My dogs are now chewing on the cables. I have called and called and emailed for the past year and a half, and they have set up appointments and then done nothing about it.
I’m at the point where I told them I was going to unplug the cables if they don’t get it taken care of, and of course they threaten legal action if I did that.Do I have ANY rights to have my yard back to normal?
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."
- " Would not recommend. Sets you for an auto-renewal which I didn't know and caused my bank to overdraft. (Of course, no refund permitted) It can also get creepy. I'm..."
- "I can not explain how pissed off I am with att uverse services. Every month my bill was higher and higher. They didn't give me any warning stating that my..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."