Mediacom - Unfinished Work
I'm not a Mediacom customer but I have a Mediacom box in my back yard and about a year and a half ago they ran some additional cables through my yard but it looks like they stopped halfway through and left.There are 7 or 8 cables running above ground, and the box was left laying on the ground with all the connections exposed.
My dogs are now chewing on the cables. I have called and called and emailed for the past year and a half, and they have set up appointments and then done nothing about it.
I’m at the point where I told them I was going to unplug the cables if they don’t get it taken care of, and of course they threaten legal action if I did that.Do I have ANY rights to have my yard back to normal?
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My apologies for my bad spelling form the previous one. Well I believe certain products are coming from Western countries: tv content, shows, Hollywood movies that shows sensitive information that..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "I did the trial membership and was surprised how many women supposedly were interested.After 3 days it was obvious that there would never be a connection here.Tip-offs---you send mail asking..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."