We had to deal with Mediacom in our area for 3 years because they were the cheapest service. We now know why they're cheapest.

Billing was the biggest issue. On three separate occasions the rate of service changed for no reason and when I'd call they'd have some lame excuse. On one occasion even though it was their mix-up, they forced me to resign a contract even though we wouldn't be living in our house for as long as the contract was. So they said they'd have a notice on our account that we shouldn't be charged an early termination fee.

Once time came to move, of course they charged an early termination fee. The sales people don't communicate with the bill people and vice versa. Besides random charges that made no sense, they also weren't great at customer service.

The lady I dealt with in store was very unfriendly and not willing to work with me at all. We literally think Mediacom is the worst service provider for TV and internet.

Review about: Mediacom Tv Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport
Fullerton, California, United States #828852

Hey, I'm very sorry you had that issue, that is not the level of service we expect to provide. We can definitely help you out with the billing issue you were having. If you want to send us an email at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com we'll dig deeper into the issue!

Thanks,