We've had Mediacom for 10 months and have had problems virtually every week. Calls constantly drop, internet is down at least every other week, we've gone through 5 DVR's, none of which have worked.

On record, we have had to call them 44 times in 10 months. FORTY FOUR. Not once, have we reached a live person. After a long hold, they ask you tedious questions then can't get a technician to fix the problem for 5-7 days.

Imagine being w/o phone, internet & cable for 5 straight days at least once a month. It's like 1975 and we are completely off grid. The technician has a 4 hour window when you have to wait for him and only twice in the dozens of visits has he arrived w/in that window. Three times, he never showed up at all so I was back on hold in their phone system.

You cannot get a supervisor.

If you expect to be credited back for the enormous loss of service, they make you call back in to talk to a different department. Truly, the worst company with whom I've ever had contact.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Tv Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Thank you for sharing your experience here. I do apologize for the repeat issues you have had with your Mediacom service.

We always strive to resolve issues with one service call. If you are currently experiencing any issues, please email me at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and we will assist you until the issue is resolved.

Thanks,

Mediacom Social Media Team

Moline, Illinois, United States #835154

The supervisors at my location refuse to take escalations because they're too busy talking amongst themselves. Yet they expect us CSRs to do their jobs too.

I do my best to help as much as I can, but at the same time, I empathize with customers who have had nothing but trouble. I'd tell everyone to cancel if I could.

to Anonymous Huntsville, Alabama, United States #844715

I would cancel if I could. Unfortunately, this is the only service available in my area.