1.5
Style and Design

Had a technician come last week to install television and internet.Technician was very confused.

Couldn't figure out wiring in house. Told us he wanted to locate the router in the middle of the house to ensure signal throughout the house. Then he installs it in a far corner office so the signal doesn't get out into the remaining portion of the house. Had the tv working for five minutes but not sure it was working when he left.

Called for help. Said we had to wait five days for another technician to come out. This morning they called my husband's cell and he missed the call but called right back. Of course now they say we have to wait a week for service.

My mother in law is coming tomorrow after she is discharged from open heart surgery. No television to amuse or distract her.

The company could not care less.Avoid them at all costs.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. RNC8611 stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of service and poor internet service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mediacom technical support. Mediacom needs to "someone to come to my house tomorrow and fix the problem so my mother in law can have something to watch in bed" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mediacom technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mediacom.

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments