Had a technician come last week to install television and internet.Technician was very confused.

Couldn't figure out wiring in house. Told us he wanted to locate the router in the middle of the house to ensure signal throughout the house. Then he installs it in a far corner office so the signal doesn't get out into the remaining portion of the house. Had the tv working for five minutes but not sure it was working when he left.

Called for help. Said we had to wait five days for another technician to come out. This morning they called my husband's cell and he missed the call but called right back. Of course now they say we have to wait a week for service.

My mother in law is coming tomorrow after she is discharged from open heart surgery. No television to amuse or distract her.

The company could not care less.Avoid them at all costs.

Review about: Medicom Cable And Internet.

I didn't like: Quality of service, Poor internet service.

1.5
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mediacom Technical Support
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Someone to come to my house tomorrow and fix the problem so my mother in law can have something to watch in bed.

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion