I got internet from Mediacom about 3 months ago, and the install guy, was supposed to collect 80 dollars, and he wouldn't take the 80 dollars, So when I received my first bill for one month it was over 200 dollars! And the woman on the phone said that is was their fault, but still charged me extra for some phone service I didn't even get.

I pay for the "better" internet from them and I have a new wi-fi router and everything and the internet is CONSTANTLY in and out. I have to be within feet of the router to get any signal. And trying to talk to them on the phone is ridiculous.

Expect to wait for an hour or more. If I hadn't already had paid for the services I would 100% go with a different provider.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Internet Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 05, 2014.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear of this poor experience. I assure you that this is not the level of service that we strive for, and I would like to assist in any way that I can to correct this trouble and improve your service experience.

If you'd like, please send us your account details, along with a brief description of the trouble, to our team at SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com. We hope to hear from you!

Mediacom Social Media Relations