Wells, Minnesota

My wife and I chose Mediacom for the deal that they had on TV and internet service.When we purchased our new home, we had installation scheduled for June 10 thinking that was the date our sale was going to close.

Instead, we closed on May 29 so we called them to see if we could get our installation moved up and they said "no". So they install on the 10th. About a week or so after it's installed, we had a massive storm roll through complete with the tornado siren going off for an hour. Needless to say, the cable cut in and out all night long (common complaint of satellite users).

Two weeks later, they cut our service without so much as an email, a phone call, a knock on the door, etc. When my wife called customer service, the person she spoke with was EXTREMELY RUDE and would not listen to what she had to say. The agent tried telling her that to have our service restored, we would have to pay over $400. WTF???

So we have restoration scheduled for July 17 between 8 am and noon. Guess what happened?

Because we missed a phone call from them, they couldn't reinstall that day and we had to wait another 5 *** days.Because my wife is a college student who does some of her classwork online, that meant that we had to double the size of our data plan for this month, costing us well over $100 because Mediacom is a *** company.

Review about: Mediacom Installation.

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments

MediacomSupport

Hello,

I sincerely apologize for the level of service you have received thus far, especially at the local office in the area.I assure you this is not the level of service we expect any of our customers to experience.

Our Social Media Team will be happy to review your account and address your issues accordingly.Can you send us an email with your account or phone number to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com?

Mediacom Social Media Team