Adel, Iowa

I ordered service for 3 televisons, internet and phone and was told that a service person would be here between 8 & 10 am on Tuesday.Service person arrived without equipment enough to connect tv, only one remote, and no modum connection for phone.

He didn't appear to be comfortable and left just as soon as he could. After finding out there was no phone connection I called Medicom who said the service person would be back between 5 & 6 p.m. the very same day & they were sorry for the mix-up. No service person so I called on Monday of the next week to ask about equipment.

No one seemed aware that I had not received what I requested, that I had contacted Customer Service, and couldn't do anything about my problem until Thursday.

Why was a service person sent out without enough equipment to complete a request and why can't someone resolve this complaint?I'm not holding my breath for this to be resolved on Thursday.

big2016 wrote the review because of order processing issue at Mediacom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mediacom to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of service, poor customer servive poor quality connection and acceptable use policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mediacom and mediacom internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments