Adel,Iowa

I ordered service for 3 televisons, internet and phone and was told that a service person would be here between 8 & 10 am on Tuesday. Service person arrived without equipment enough to connect tv, only one remote, and no modum connection for phone.

He didn't appear to be comfortable and left just as soon as he could. After finding out there was no phone connection I called Medicom who said the service person would be back between 5 & 6 p.m. the very same day & they were sorry for the mix-up. No service person so I called on Monday of the next week to ask about equipment.

No one seemed aware that I had not received what I requested, that I had contacted Customer Service, and couldn't do anything about my problem until Thursday.

Why was a service person sent out without enough equipment to complete a request and why can't someone resolve this complaint? I'm not holding my breath for this to be resolved on Thursday.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Internet Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Quality of service, Poor customer servive poor quality connection, Acceptable use policy.

Comments