Moyock, North Carolina
Coverage Area

I pay and pay every month on time. You have the nerve to constantly raise my rates and it seems your service gets crappier every month.

how much do i have to pay to NOT have to deal with that ridiculous automated help line? I should be able to sue you for calling it a help line. I have been without television for 3 days, it will play and freeze up and then its off again, the internet comes and goes.

I guess I should be thankful you don't provide my electricity. I have had it with mediacom, too bad they're a monopoly, maybe I should call the state corp comm.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. RDreddog stated that there is a room for improvement of poor internet service and issue was not resolved. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "why cant i check more than 1 box" of mediacom bundle and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Mediacom needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mediacom bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mediacom.

Comments