The people are pleasant do deal with, But no results,I had cable and internet installed in my new house it works ok,But trying to get the people from Mediacom out to hook up the cable where buried it is taking way to long over a month and is not done yet, To start this out I put a 3/4 pvc pipe under my driveway so the guys wouldn't have a hard time getting the cable threw. the cable did not leave enough slack in the cable to to run it that way.

so the guy buried another cable and run it threw the the pvc pipe and said the Mediacom will come out and and make the splices on the pole and hook up, this hasn't been done yet have called 3 times and you know how long and drawn out it is waiting on a response, are before you can talk to a real person, it takes for ever the only thing is on time about this cable company is the bill.

go figure. will be so glad when some other cable company come out my way

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Tv Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 15, 2013.

Comments

What a whiny baby.

MediacomSupport

Hello,

This is not the level of service we expect any of our customers to experience. Our Social Media Team will be happy to look into this issue for you and get it addressed. Can you send us an email with your account or phone number to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com?

Mediacom Social Media Team