When I signed up with this disaster of a company they charged 2 months in advance.

My wife and I moved 10 miles from our old address and had everything transferred including the billing.

There was never a break in the billing but after our second month in our new location they sent us a bill for almost $400.00 saying we owed them 2 months in advance (AGAIN)

I called their (outsourced) billing service in India or China several times and spoke with some *** who doesn't understand or speak English very well.

Each call cost me about 2 hours of my night and nothing was resolved even though they promised me I would receive a credit each time I called.

The end result, Mediacom robbed us of 2 months worth of advanced bills and we were never compensated in any way.

We had no choice but to pay the bill as they sent us to collections.

This company is a complete scam and I would never recommend them to anyone.

We now have direct TV for 2/3 of the monthly fee we were paying with Mediacom and TWICE the channels.

Direct TV is definitely one of the best choices for TV service.

(AVOID MEDIACOM AT ALL COSTS)

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Mediacom. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Mediacom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no one resolves the problem and billing discrepancy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mediacom and mediacom service transfer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments