When you encounter problems with Mediacom, and you will, enjoy never being able to contact the company for a service request, and if you show up to a local branch, they tell you to call the customer service number.This is a classic rope a *** move.

Accountability is not in their vocabulary.

I might add that I am typing this complaint on my IPhone due to another internet outage this month, third time in three weeks.Literally the only way I can convince Mediascam to give me the service I PAY for, is to call monthly and threaten to cancel my service.

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments

MediacomSupport
Fullerton, California, United States #767282

Hello

I do apologize for the recent problems you have had with your Mediacom services. This is definitely not what we expect to provide to any of our customers. Please contact me at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and I will do what I can to make things right.

Thanks,

Mediacom Social Media Team

COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more