This is by far the worst cable company I have dealt with in 14 years having all kinds of cable companies with Internet service.The Internet has to always be repaird channels always changing and not informing myself of the change and worst they make you have a contract and now I see why their Internet is so bad that with the contract you won't just up and leave and change cable companies that is pathetic and disappointing media on is by far the worst cable company along side with Comcast.

I can not wait till my contract is up so I can get another cable company.I am truly not satisfied

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments

You should not have had to experience that many issues and service interruptions with our service. If you would like to send me an email with your phone number or account number to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com I will do everything I can to make this right.

-James

Mediacom Social Media Team

Criminal charges against Mediacom? Mediacom "L2Networks (“L2N“) is pursuing criminal charges against Mediacom Communications Corporation and at least one of its call-center employees (Gionna Morrow) as the Georgia-based company is alleging that there were acts..." Read more I have had ENDLESS issues with Mediacom Mediacom "I have had Mediacom for over a year and I can almost guarantee that for half of that year I have had issues with this service. Ive already filed complaints..." Read more FreedomPop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD FreedomPop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more