As I type this my connection just dropped again, for the 50th time today.It drops about every 5 minutes now.

I pay for the 15mb down and 3mb up. Today I used speedtest.net which gave a result of 0.92mb down and 0.29mb up. YES YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY, THOSE ARE LOWER THAN 1. The max speeds I normally get are around 2mb down and .5mb up HORRIBLE.

The phone support tested it and told me my connection was very bad, massive packet loss ect... They sent a tech over who tested the line once and said there was nothing he could do. He was here for 10 minutes max. Now it has gotten so bad that it constantly drops connection, so i called tech support again.

First girl to answer transfers me mid sentence to another girl who yells at me for seeming agitated and then hangs up on me. WHAT THE F***.

I call back and get a better support person who actually laughs at the speeds I report when he asks me to speedtest.net and informs me that the signal to the modem is very bad.A tech is supposed to come tomorrow, if he does not show or do anything to fix this I am cancelling service.

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments

MediacomSupport
Middletown, New York, United States #626243

If you are still having issues with your service after the technician is out, feel free to contact me at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com. I will work with the local technical management to make sure this connection problem gets resolved.

Thanks,