1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My service with Media Com began on Saturday, August 13, 2016. The technician came and installed internet and tv (with 3 total rooms connected).

On Tuesday, August 16th, the internet service went out. I was given the first available appointment which was Monday, August 22. The technician came out and replaced a splitter and something else. over the next week, I called in twice because the internet has been intermittent.

I received the replacement boxes sent via one of the calls on Friday, September 2. Today, September 3, I called in and spoke with a customer service agent for an hour and forty minutes for nothing to be resolved and a technician to be scheduled. The first available appointment is Monday, September 12! Media Com has been nothing but inconsistent and trouble.

I would try any other service if one becomes available in my area.

This person wrote the review because of "service simply doesn't work" at Mediacom. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Mediacom to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was paying for services that do not work and no one resolves problem. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mediacom and mediacom internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments