Always technical difficulties or outages.Can't depend on the On Demand it almost never works.

Paid for show time to watch Game a Thrones only to have no service that weekend and miss show. They couldn't do anything about it. That is when we changed to direct tv. Way better and more shows.

Recently moved and canceled cable got charged $90 for ending service which they called an installation fee. One bad thing after another with them. Got double and triple charged for movies which you had to catch and call them out on it.

I would 70% of time the movies never came in got all fuzzy 15 minutes into watching them.

Review about: Mediacom Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments

Liar. Game of Thrones isn't on Showtime, genius. LOL

MediacomSupport
Buena Park, California, United States #709277

I apologize for the problems you have had with your Mediacom services. Feel free to email me at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and I will be happy to work on getting this resolved.

Thanks,

Mediacom Social Media Team

ZZtop

do u really think mediacom gives a *** about you !!! just another # to them

Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Buying Mediacom Cable Online Mediacom "I am writing this to share my experience of buying cable TV subscription through a website {https://mediacombundledeals.com/}. The sales staff was very pleasant and the overall experience was extremely satisfying...." Read more My not-so-fun and fruitless Friday with Mediacom Mediacom "I'm the Editor of Computer Magazine (ComputerMagazine.com), and live in Springfield, Missouri. Yesterday I had the misfortune of having Mediacom come to "upgrade" me to their "XTreme" service. Here's a..." Read more Mediacom - Untrained technicians and unresponsive call center Mediacom "Had a technician come last week to install television and internet. Technician was very confused. Couldn't figure out wiring in house. Told us he wanted to locate..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more