3.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have had cable for over 20 years and Mediacom is the worst one so far! Internet constantly drops, WiFi drops continuously, I had to wait 15 minutes for YouTube and Netflix videos to load and they would still not fully load.

i could watch one, maybe two videos and it would freeze and say "loading". The cable would go out, it would just go off and reset frequently. i would have to wait hours, sometimes I would just give up and go to bed. I have 4 smart televisions, 3 laptops and 4 cell phones operating in my home.

We were on two 2 connections with Mediacom and the signal still repeatedly dropped. I had to call 8 times in less than 3 weeks, they sent out 6 technicians and 1 engineer. My house was rewired three times and I received 3 different modems, neither of which worked properly. While in call I had to reset my modems 7 times (2 times in one day) and service continued to be terrible.

I finally cancelled it and requested a refund! It was the worst cable, internet, phone experience I have ever had!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments